I originally hail from Jacksonville, FL where I developed a strong bond with the sea.
I now live with my husband in Southeast, Houston.
We laugh lots :)
I am a lover of stories--reading them, hearing them, and telling them.
I have the immense fortune of calling many places home. (Honduras + Brazil, to name a few)
Hablo español y falo português também!
I believe your story is beautiful and worth telling. I love capturing moments that tell your beautiful story!
frequently asked questions
how do you pay for you session?
- I will send an invoice to your email (via PayPal) after you book your session. payment is due no later than the time of your session.
- I accept the following forms of payment:
Check (made out to RSDrexel Photography)
how do you reschedule a session?
- I will be in communication with you to confirm your session the week-of.
- in the case of inclement weather, I will work with you to reschedule or to find an alternate location!
- if you need to cancel or reschedule your session , please do so as soon as possible!
*there is a $50 fee for day-of-cancellations
how do you receive your photos?
- when your photos are ready, you will receive access to an online Pixieset gallery.
- you may download your high-res photos as many times as you would like, on as many devices as you would like!
how do you print your photos?
- check out my print shop via your Pixieset gallery! you can order everything from 4x6 prints to canvas wall art. reach out if you have any questions about the Pixieset print shop.
- you are under no obligation to order any prints from me. there are many platforms which offer printing services for digital files.
how do you prep for a session?
- I will work with you to find the perfect location for your session! I have lots of ideas if you need any suggestions.
- I highly recommend you wear something you love--that makes you feel "you." I am happy to give pointers for coordinating outfits!
- I want you to feel at ease during your shoot! just show up ready to be yourself and I will handle the rest!
when can you expect your photos?
- I will text you FIVE sneak peeks the day of your session! these are preliminary edits to get you excited for more to come!
- you will receive your full gallery within TWO WEEKS of the time of your session.
In the midst of this global pandemic, the safety of your family is my biggest priority!
The great thing about photography is that it is social-distance approved! I can wear a mask + gloves during your session, and maintain distance while still getting all those special moments!